I LOVE to travel and I love traveling with my hubby. But, girls weekends now have a new special place in my heart. I had a fabulous getaway to the Parker in Palm Springs, California to celebrate my friend’s impending November nuptials. I learned several things:
1. Palm Springs has a deep appreciation for navajo-patterned sequins skirts and let’s be real, random compliments make a girls night.
2. There are few better things than s’mores over a fire pit in the middle of the desert. And then the sprinklers going off on a bunch of screeching girls.
3. Dining at night poolside is heavenly.
4. Yoga in a moroccan tent makes me want to exercise (more on this tomorrow!).
5. The three girls I was with are the nicest group of friends I know. They are supportive, loving, generous, intelligent, and the type of new friends that feel like old friends.