This past week, I’ve watched Argo at the movie theater, Homeland on HBO, and the Vice Presidential Debate on primetime. All were as entertaining as they were terrifying. We live in a scary world and so sometimes I welcome a Saturday when I don’t step outside of our apartment at all. Meals are thrown together and accidentally end up fantastic; more TV is watched than I care to admit; and naps are more like full night’s sleep in the middle of the day.
Ever since my mom discovered breakfast pizza at Whole Foods, I’ve been wanting to try it at home. It should be no surprise that it was easy to prepare and devoured in seconds. You should try it at home. And by “it” I mean the TV watching, nap taking, and pizza making.
- Whole-wheat naan (or any pizza dough)
- Cheese (I used shredded cheddar)
- Any other veg or meat you like
- Herbs of your choice
- Salt & Pepper
- Crisp both sides of the naan or bread of your choice in an oiled-and-salted skillet.
- In another skillet, scramble eggs. I like to continuously whisk while scrambling.
- Add toppings and cheese to scrambled mixture and season well.
- Once cooked completely, top the naan with your egg combination.
- Have a great morning!