Shield your eyes…
I told you to shield your eyes. You didn’t listen. Now you are going to be dreaming of this s’more cobbler all day long. The layers of pudding, graham cracker, chocolate chips, chocolate cake, browned marshmallows. Drooling yet?
Believe it or not, I did not LOVE this recipe. I was certain it was not blog-worthy, but then I turned around to a scraped-clean CorningWare. Jodie and my mom were giggling as they licked every crevasse. They begged and pleaded that this go on the blog and if I had to make it again (and again) for experimental reasons they would fully support that endeavor. So do your family a favor and make them s’more cobbler.
S’more Cobbler (Source)
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup whole milk (I used fat-free, it was fine)
- 1 5oz chocolate pudding (cook & serve)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 40 large marshmallows
- Combine milk and pudding mix and place into greased 13×9 baking dish (I used a 9×9 so i used a little less of everything, particularly the cake mix)
- Place graham crackers (broken in half) on top of pudding mixture with space in between each one
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Throw a few more in for good measure.
- Spread DRY cake mix over top and place the butter by tablespoons on top of dry mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Mix slightly so there isn’t large areas of dry ingredients.
- Add marshmallows and bake for 8-10 minutes and if needed 1-2 minutes under a high broiler to brown.