I swear* the following things did not happen when I made these homemade 2-ingredient fudgsicles the first time:
1. I did not rush these out of the freezer because I was way to eager to eat them up.
2. I was not secretly thrilled when I couldn’t get a good picture and knew I’d have to make another batch immediately.
3. Dean and I didn’t split the entire batch.
4. Dean didn’t use a straw to suck up the melted fudge-juice.
5. We didn’t repeat 1-4 again last night.
* fingers and toes crossed*
8 Dixie Cup
1/2 c. Nutella